Except maybe your brand, what you offer to others, isn’t clear at all.
Maybe you’ve felt like your tongue got stuck in your throat at networking meetings when people asked, “So, what is it that you do?”
You never have to be caught in the headlights again.
Even better, you can create the kind of image that helps you lock down jobs, makes promotions a snap, and gains the respect of your peers.
You’ll do that by taking a short and easy journey, guided gently by the hands of a pro who’s worked with hundreds of people just like you.
Inside this workbook, you’ll both learn and write the template for your own personal brand at the same time – crafting a brand that’s in alignment with your goals.
- How to figure out what your personal brand truly is
- Why your personal brand is vital to your career path
- How to communicate and demonstrate your brand at work, on social media and other critical places you want to reinforce that branding
- How to do damage control when you blunder (which will happen at some point)
- How to reinvent and change your brand when your goals change
Don’t get stuck in dead-end jobs or be overlooked anymore. When you complete this workbook your own brand will pop out like the “S” on Superman’s chest. You’ll be comfortable telling others what you’re all about. Best of all, your branding will be aligned with your dreams.
If you liked “What Color Is My Parachute” or “No More Monday’s: Fire Yourself-and Other Revolutionary Ways to Discover Your True Calling at Work”, you’ll want to add this book to your list.
“Easy to read and a snap to go through and institute. I can see where anyone would benefit, whether they’re just starting their career or reinventing themselves. This is a classic I’ll refer to if I ever decide to switch careers again.”Amazon Reviewer